Friday, June 3, 2016

June Release Day #3 Stamp Anniething Trudy Birdcage



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  

I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!


Here is Trudy and her very tweet friend!

Trudy is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is my Trudy.  I decided to try out different skin tones again... and give her a more ethnic look.  I had been seeing tags calling it "the human rainbow", so thought I would give it a go.  Have to say, I like how she turned out, but I def need more practice with darker tones!
I Created a standard A2 card using Stitched Circles and Flag dies.

Materials Used
Trudy Stamp (available NOW!)
Various Copic Markers

Thank you for joining us for our June Release
 and have a great day!

No comments: