Thursday, February 18, 2016

Jaded Blossome Day #4, February Release, Hey Chickie

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom February Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!


Here is the fun project I made for today


I wanted to make something different for today, non holiday related, so I used the Rounded Scallop Card base for this totally fun card!
The Stitched Squares and Scallop Square Dies frame the fun cherries from the Birthday Dies, with the candle flame as the leaf.  The Bow Dies released earlier this week tie it together and the sentiment from NEW HEY CHICKIE  stamp set finish it off. (the border dies is the 'ribbon' part of the bow)



Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Lorie said...

I really love this card! I have several card layout files and forget to use them!

Melissa said...

So super sweet!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet design!