Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stamp Anniething's December Release Day #2 - Hey Slugger



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's December release!  
This release is all about SPORTS... well SAT style anyway!





James is back and he is pitch perfect!  Check out his cute little baseball uniform and glove! Color him in your favorite ball team colors!


James will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for my project with cute little Slugger James!!




I really pushed myself with this release, not just because its about SPORTS (which I have absolutely NO knowledge about) , but also because I wanted to try new techniques and create scene backgrounds.  I sketched out a baseball field to place my cute little player on!
It is all matted on a Card Mat Die and then on a standard A2 card.
Colored with copics and cut with my Brother Scan n Cut2



Stamps are available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our December Release
 and have a great day!

No comments: