Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tree-Mendous Holiday Wishes

Hi everyone, Annie here.
Last week we released a few new holiday digital stamps at Digi My World.  I was late getting a project done.... just been so busy busy busy!!

At any rate...here is a fast colored card I made!
I used the adorable little boy with the Ornaments from the Getting Ready Digital Stamp set.  I hand colored with my copic markers... I am LOVING the reddish brown hair coloring lately (yeah, you will see that again and again!)...

I attached him to the Wavy Card base from SVG Cutting Files.
I stamped a sentiment from Merry & Bright from Jaded Blossom & added the Flag Dies 2.
Finished him off with a little twine and a red jewel.

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love the coloring!

Kate said...

This is so cute and Awesome Job coloring him too. Love his hair.

Melissa said...

Love this card, the banner is very cool to anchor the image. His hair is colored so nicely. Have a great day my busy friend. :)

card0050 said...

I love your files, creativity, and the inspiration!