Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March Day 1



Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line.  Cutting Dies and stencils!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount on Dies and Stencils!
Christine- Cookies
Hello die
Hugs Die
Thanks Die
Squiggle Wiggle Stencil


All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For my project for today I decided that two cookies are better than one so I masked Christine to hold a cookie in each hand, as Sharin is Caring!
I first printed out a digital background I created of the cookie and border backdrop.
I then cut the background out with my Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Die.
Next I colored up my cute Christine image with copic markers and then I colored the background image and added in the squiggle wiggle stencil to give it more texture.  

I created a real time video of me coloring and creating this card.  You can view it here and see the techniques I used as well as the color combos!





I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super SWEET CARD! LOVE the new Stencil and dies!!

Theresa