Thursday, December 7, 2017

Penguin in the Snow Shaker Card - Day 2 Peeks



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's December Release!



Penguin Have a Ball will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I made a shaker snow card!

I used 2 rectangle card mat dies to make a "frame" for my shaker card.  I found these snowflake stuff that I thought would be cute as snow for inside my card.  I used Cloud dies to make snow cap hills and distressed them with inks.   
I colored my image stamp with copic markers and attached her to the front of the card.




I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Your coloring just blows me away!! Such a fabulous shaker card!!

Scrapper69 said...

Just so PRETTY! Wonderful Shaker!

Theresa