Friday, October 6, 2017

October Release - Sofia - Viva La Vida!



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's October Release!





Sofia is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is my project for today!
I really really LOVE this Sofia stamp!

I used 2 different card mat dies as my base and then I found a terrific Rose illustration on the interwebs.  I repeated the rose image until it created a nice mat backdrop for my girl.
Added some fun sequins and twine to finish her off!

Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!

 Have a great day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! Beautiful card!

Beckie Williams said...

Holy Amaziness!! Is that a word ... but yours is incredible .... awesomness!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is amazing, the color contrast is perfect !! And the background is so cool !!