Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Day Late and Dollar Short!!

Hi everyone!  So I had these guys ready to go for the September Release - but then that dratted Hurricane named Irma came a little to close to comfort and I never got around to photographing them and sharing with you!  So a Day Late and a Dollar Short -- here are my Sept Release Projects!!
Hope you like them!

 Here is my Abigal project!  I created the digital backdrop to look like a marquee board from the movie theatre.  This is a super cute card that contains a GC to the movies! Happy Birthday - Enjoy the show!!
 Here is my sweet Holly!  I wanted her to go window shopping! She also contains a fun GC to the Simon Malls!  I created the backdrop as a digital stamp.
Finally, my Tommy project!  I just wanted a nice masculine look and feel, and well - you cant go wrong with PIZZA! I did NOT create this background - i foind in online and just thought it was perfect!

No comments: