Thursday, June 8, 2017

Stamp Anniething June Release, Day #2 - Dorothy Have a Sweet Day!




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's June Release!
This release is all about the simple things and enjoyment of living.




Dorothy will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


So as you may tell, I like creating digital scenes for my girls!  When I needed to start my Dorothy project, I just KNEW I wanted her sitting in a watermelon field.
I created her digital background and pop dotted her to the front of the A2 card mat.
I colored her in with my copic markers.
I just LOVE how she came out!  Look at those Melons!! Fun fun Fun!

At the time of writing this post, I seemed to have misplaced the colors I used! Ugggg, 




I hope you enjoyed our June release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Holy Cow ...you scene is awesomesauce!! You did such a great job with her. I must own her ...