Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Stamp Anniething's March Release Day 1 - Lorelei - Its Your Day!




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's March Release!
Do you like to party and celebrate? If so, then this release is designed for you!



Lorelei will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I like to created scenes for my images, so I wanted a super fun and vibrant party theme for Lorelei!
I printed out the digital backround and then masked and placed my sweet girl in the center!
Colored her up with my Copics!

I suck at remembering to write down the color combos I used.. but I did remember my hair!
I used  E18, YR14 and E08




I hope you enjoyed our March release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB, AMAZING scene! love!!!!!