Friday, March 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething's March Release - Day #3 Kelsey - Believe


Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's March release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!


Meet our newest stamp,

Kelsey will be available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



How freaking awesome is Kelsey?  She is back this time around as a adorable garden fairy!
I finally got an airbrush for my copics and this was my first Playtime with it!  I just loved creating her background!
I colored her in a soft color palette and put her on a card mat die.
the little bread tag is a mini tag die I stamped a sentiment on.


She is available in the STORE NOW 
along with the other 2 stamps we showed you this week!

Thanks for joining us for our March Release
 and have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh love the background! A new toy! Love your March Release! :)