Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stamp Anniething October Release -James Day #2


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's October release!  
This release is all about being a Hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is.....

Totally Hip James!



Here is very trendy James.  In his beanie cap and scarf, holding on to his smart phone.
James is so very hip!

James will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created with the new James Stamp!




I totally struggle with Masculine Cards so I tend to keep them as simple as possible.
I made a basic card shape and used the Card Mat Dies,  then I made a mat using the Ticket Book and Goody Bag Dies
I used the sentiment from Technology Challenged since he is holding his smart phone and probably instagramming lol.




Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our October Release
 and have a great day!

No comments: