Thursday, May 7, 2015

Jaded Blossom May release day 4 - Sock it to me!

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom May Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set


Here is what I created with this new stamp set

 Hee hee... I love how this came out!  I used the Fighting Robots but colored them to look like Rock Em Sock Em robots!!  I made a basic A2 sized card, matted with Card Mat Dies and used a dimensional banner die for my sentiment.  Added some doodlebug sequins to the mix and Kapow!  ha ha
A little bit of twine makes the "ring" they are fighting in.....


I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
I'll see you back tomorrow for RELEASE DAY!!



7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

How fun is this! Your fighting robots are awesome! Love the sequins to and fun sentimment! Fun card design!!

Beckie Williams said...

So cute! I so remember playing this with my brother!!

Renee said...

This is so cool!!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love love this card Ann!! Freaking amazing!!

GiGi said...

This is SO COOL! Love the fun colors and the sockem bots!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Rock em! Sock em! Super cute!