Thursday, February 2, 2017

Stamp Anniething Day - DEAN, you are so cool!



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's February Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!


Meet Dean!
He just a 50's style kid!!

Dean will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Here is my awesome Dean project!
I love how it came out!
I decided to make him using only 2 colors, plus gray.
I drew out the background as I thought he looked so retro, and wanted to find something to place him on to carry out that look a little more.  Drawing abstract shapes behind an image is one of the easiest and fastest effects you can do!
I hope you enjoyed my Dean!


I hope you enjoyed our February release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!