Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hearts Theme Week Challenge = Julie

Hi everyone!

Its theme week over at Stamp Anniething!

Its all about HEARTS!

I took the ADORABLE  Julie- Enjoy the Ride stamp and masked out her basket of flowers as best I could. so that I could proceed with my next step! I randomly stamped hearts in a cluster and actually just glued it on top of the basket (lol)
I also used the Heart Balloons from Kelly - Happy

I used these fun card mat dies for my card base. Dies make card making go so much faster/easier!

I hope you enjoyed my Heart Themed Julie and I hope you will participate with us in the Theme Week Challenge!
All details can be found HERE to join




2 comments:

GiGi said...

This is GORGEOUS! What a great idea to mask off the basket and add hearts! LOVE IT!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!