Thursday, May 5, 2016

May Release Day #2, Stamp Anniething - Lucille - Relax and Enjoy!



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's May release!  

This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls, its also about pampering yourself a bit too!


Meet our newest stamp,
Lucille, Relax & Enjoy

Lucille will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made!


I made this totally fun card for when you and the girls go out for facials, manis and pedis!
I created  a nailpolish backdrop for my lucille to sit on!
How fun is that?
Thanks for joining us for our May Release
 and have a great day!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

First , I have to say how much I ADORE your blog look!!It' so PRETTY!
I love the super fun stamped background on your Adorable card!
Lucille is fabulous!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!!!