Monday, May 9, 2016

Jaded Blossom Day #1 - Mermaid Pearls!

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom May Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set along with a NEW Die set!

I made this fun project today



I colored up the beautiful new mermaid image with copic markers and attached her to the Luggage Tag Die with the Tropical dies as the waves.
I used the new sentiment from the set, mermaid pearls, as I attached this to a bottle of coconut water with the "pearls" of coconut floating around!

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Way too cute!! Love the blue tips on the mermaids hair, too cool!

Melissa said...

Love how you colored the mermaid.. so pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Ann...LOVE her hair! FAB!

Kathy Salido said...

Such a gorgeous tag. The coloring of the hair is fabulous!!