Thursday, March 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething's March Release Day #2 - Julie - Welcome to the Neighborhood


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's March release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!


Meet our newest stamp,

Julie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here is my sweet Julie.  I dont know why.. but out of all the stamps we carry of chibi kids, she just reminds me to be a "younger" girl. I love her!
 I decided to make her into a hang tag using the Label Dies and the Layered Frame and Journal Die so it fit on a skinny tall vase filled with vibrant daisies!


She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our March Release
 and have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love this idea! So darn cute!