Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stamp Anniething's March Release - Day #1 - Danielle - Springtime!


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's March release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!


Meet our newest stamp,

Danielle will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my sweet Danielle card!  I LOVE Ladybugs, so I wanted to carry that look for my card design.
I used Danielle and stamped her on the Card Mat Die.
I then also cut a red polka dot card mat die and then diagonally sliced it. 
Some cute Circle dies in various sizes topped off with polka dot buttons finish the card off!


She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our March Release
 and have a great day!

No comments: