Monday, January 25, 2016

Theme Week January - Day #1 - Melanie Up Up & Away , its your Birthday!


Welcome to our first ever THEME WEEK!

Each Month we will hold a "theme" week, where our fabulous design team members will post a project within the "selected" theme all week long!
Here is the twist!  We want you to play along with us!
Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month.
Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!
You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.
A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

So here we go for January's Theme Week!

Make ANY project using the colors PINK /WHITE / RED

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST February 7th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!

Here is what I created for January!

****************************
Let me explain what you will see from me this week.
I choose FIVE Stamp Anniething Image Stamps, and decided I would show that you do not need alot of COPICS or Supplies to create completely different looks in projects
All five days this week, you will see I used the SAME copic Markers and teh SAME patterned paper for ALL 5 projects, yet each looks completely different!  So with that being said, lets get started with my Day 1 project!

I used sweet Melanie as a treat project today!
Its no surprise I did the blue / black hair.  Its my FAVE hair combo and I just LOVE the shine it gives nd Im just partial to it!  Since the theme this week is Pink, Red and White, I choose my patterned paper FIRST (to make sure I had enough for 5 projects) and then I color matched with Copic markers using the freaking awesome HEX CHART from Sandy Allnock!

So here is my Melanie, on Doodlebug Patterned Papers, all colored with Copic Markers.
I added her to a panel die, then a bundle of heart lollipops.  I stamped a sentiment from Up Up and Away  and put that on a mini tag dies 2.

LIMITED SUPPLIES I Used
 (I say limited because I used the same supplies listed below ALL week long!)

Doodlebug Paper (here and here)
Stamp Anniething Melanie Stamp

Copic Markers
Hair - BG02, C3, C5 and 100
Skin - E00, E02 and E11
Clothing - R08, R14 & R37  / RV02, RV04, RV06