Thursday, January 7, 2016

Stamp Anniething's January Release Day #2 - Sam and Chloe, Love you!


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's January release!  
With Valentines Day next month, we are showcasing some SAT LOVE images!





Chloe is back, but this time to introduce you to her main squeeze Sam!  An adorable couple image for all your crafting needs!

Chloe and Sam will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is my sweet Chloe and Sam!  I did a rather simply card of the two of them.  I stamped and cut with my Brother Scan N Cut2 machine...ummm yea, its freaking awesome by the way! lol
I pop dotted them onto the Ticket Book Die and then placed on a full mat to cover my card base. Some silver blue ribbon in my stash was begging to be used too!

Copic Combos Used
Skin - E50, E51 E11 and E93
Jeans - B93 B95 B21
Chloe Hair -  YR09 E08 E39 E47
Sam Hair - E99 E55 E35
Dress - BG13 Bg32

Check out the AWESOME creations the Design Team made with Chloe and Sam!
Just click on their name to be taken to their blogs for all the details.
 Don't forget to leave some love for them! 



Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our January Release
 and have a great day!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty background!!!
Super cute & COOL!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lorie said...

Such an adorable couple! Love the background!