Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Stamp Anniething's Sept Release Da #1 - Kelly - You're Purrfect


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's September release!  
Halloween is around the corner, so we decided to do so Costume Kids (which you can really use year round, not specific just to Halloween!)

Today its all about Kelly


How stinking cute is Kelly
In her Kitty headband and leggings carrying her kitty purse, she is purr-fect for you feline loving friends!
Included is a small "you're purrfect" sentiment as well.
She is perfect for everyday occasions , not just Halloween!

Kelly will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my project with the new Kelly stamp!


I placed Kelly on a standard A2 sized card base.  I choose a dark plum purple because I really wanted the "candy corn" inspired hair to pop!
I used the Card Mat Die  and the Halloween Dies from Jaded Blossom to add some layers to my card.
My stamped image is on the insert die from the Good Bag Die, its a perfect fit!!


Just a closer side view of my card, accented with a scrap of Doodlebug Halloween paper and some yummy twine from my stash!

Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our September Release
 and have a great day!

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

What a super cute card and Kelly is just adorable I need to get her, I love how you colored her hair.. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Scrapper69 said...

So dang CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Beckie Williams said...

This is AWESOMNESS!!!! I am in love with her. You did such an incredible job!!

snappy scrappy said...

Awww...she's adorable!!!!