Friday, September 18, 2015

Jaded Blossom RELEASE DAY!!

Hey Everyone!
 It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all have enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our  Freebie.


AUTUMN DESIGNER TAPES



For our Freebie for the Month is Halloween Luggage Tag!
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 9/20, 11:59pm pst.




I made this fun card using the Dorothy Shoe Card Kit and the Card Mat dies!


Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE 

We also have a new section on the store called FUN Extras Check it out.

~Candace and Michelle~

5 comments:

Blue6366 said...

OMG, Love, love, LOVE this card. The spider webs all stamped in orange for the background is the perfect touch!

GiGi said...

LOVE this card! The web background looks so cool and Dorthy's feet?!?!? PERFECT!!!

Angie G. said...

I like all the aspects of this card. Just right! great job!

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh..I love this card so much! I'm so excited to get my BOX of goodies!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is the cutest!!! LOVE!