Friday, June 19, 2015

Jaded Blossom June Release Day #5

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our June Freebie.
Here is the last stamp set for this Month

Ice Cream Candies! $15.99

For our Freebie of the Month !

Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 6/21, 11:59pm pst.

Here's what I created

I took the bottom from the Easter Basket Gusset Egg Holder and widen the whole to fit my Icee Candy treat.  I added Winter Dies to the box and then stamped Ice cream Candies onto the Candy Charms and Banner Dies.  I added the new Kawaii Brain Freeze Slushie to the front.

For my second project I made some yummy treats!
I took Nutter Butter cookies. cut into a triangle shape and dipped an end in white chocolate, then sprinkled and added a red M&M for a cherry on top!
I placed my treat in a 3X4 treat bag, added the Scallop Slider Topper Die and colored the Ice cream cone with copics. I also added the ice cream designer tape and a ice cream candy to the top.


To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our June Challenge.... Summer
HERE 


7 comments:

GiGi said...

These are fantastic! LOVE the brain freeze cup and your cookies turned out SO CUTE!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, LOVE the brain freeze!!

Beckie Williams said...

These are adorable!! Awesome job!

Scrapper69 said...

Those are both such CUTE Projects!!! The Brain Freeze made me laugh!!! and I LOVE the idea you did with those nutter butters.... I must try it now! Have a crafty day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

chev said...

I loved them all, especially the flamingo then found being offered as a freebie. Thanks : )

chev said...

Trying to find the pocket watch file. The link does not link through to the file. Could not find it by search either : ( Please help

Unknown said...

So Sweet!