Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jaded Blossom June Release, Day #2

Happy June Stamp Release week! 

First....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

June 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142

Today we are showcasing 2 Stamp Sets.

ICE CREAM KIT

ICE CREAM FOR SALE




Here is my project for today! I use the new Kawaii Ice SCREAM file and put it on the Wine Tag Die.  I also used the Scallop Topper and slider die to make the slot for my fun ice cream lollipop to be inserted.  I wrapped a die from Flags Die 2 around the lollipop stick, stamped with a sentiment from the new set!

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how FUN!! The screaming cupcake is making me laugh!!! LOOOVE it! Have a Crafty Day!!!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

GiGi said...

This is SO SUPER CUTE! I just love it!

Melissa said...

Love the "screaming" face! hehehe
Cute project!

Sarah said...

Oh that face--so cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet!! LOVE the face!!

Michelle said...

I'm screMing for ice cream !!!! Cute project t love the new svg