Thursday, March 20, 2014

Enjoy The Ride!

Happy Alien Abduction Day Everyone... Yes... that is today..so to play along, I made this cute little Alien card... to Enjoy the Ride!

I started with the Simple Label Card base and then wrapped some MaraschinoTwine around it.  I then took the back insert piece from the Alien Candy tube holder and sized it to my mat.  I added Rhinestones to the UFO to bling it out.  The floating cow being abducted is the Free Cow Silhoutte in the FB Group member area.  I then cut 2 layers of Grass with the Grass Border from Spring Dies.  Then to tie it all off, I stamped ENJOY THE RIDE from Picture This!
Hope you enjoyed my fun and whimsy project card for today!

5 comments:

Krystle said...

Love this card Ann!! So fun!! (:

Migdalia said...

This is So COOL !!Super FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

lol - love this!! :)

Larelyn said...

Your projects always make me smile. I love the way you think, my friend. This card is just delightful.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kate said...

This is just too cute, Love it.