Thursday, February 8, 2018

February release Day #2 - Annie Special Delivery!



Hi and welcome to our February Release!
This release is based on some community service careers!



Annie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



This card was certainly a challenge!  It was a not planned out card that pretty much was put together on a whim as things I thought I wanted to do just didnt work out!
I started with these awesome Queen & Co Lines shaker Card Kit.  It comes with everything you need!  Card base, foam cut out.. acetate.. everything!  Next I added in some adorable heart spangles from amazon.

I colored up my Annie with copic markers, added some twine and a heart die cut and stamped her sentiment  Its a super cute shaker card made easy due to the card kits!

View the Video I made of this card here!





I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: