Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February Theme Week, Stamp Anniething, Abigail - It's Your Lucky Day!


It's time for another Theme Week!
This time its all about using 3 shades of a color!
*Yes you MAY use more than three shades, but there is a min of three for this theme week!*

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK, and its quite easy to do so!
Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month.
Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!
You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.
A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

So here we go for February's Theme Week!

Make ANY project using the 3 shades of ONE Color!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST March 4th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!

Here is what I created for today!

***************************
Today I choose the color GREEN for my project.
Now it breaks my heart to say... since Green is My FAVORITE color, that this is my least favorite of all the cards I made this week. BOO!  You'd think GREEN would have been my favorite.. alas, NO!
You will notice for most of this week, my project layout is the exact SAME, just using different stamps , sentiments and dies.
Again, this is to show you do not need a TON of products in your arsenal to create some fabby projects!



All my projects this week start with a standard A2 card that I topped off with Card Mat dies.  Next I took my adorable Abigail Stamp and stamped her on the Layered Frame & Journal Die.
I added more dies to tie it all together, like the Shamrocks from the St Patricks Day Dies and the Mini tag from Mini Tag Dies 2.  Then the Label die just as an added element. The sentiment is from Lucky Treats.

Another view of the cute Abigail STAMP!!
See you tomorrow!!

COPICS USED:
e00 e02 e93
yg21 yg 25 yg 23 
fyg2
g09 g12

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my gosh! Too cute!

Katya said...

So cute! I'm really loving the design and those greens especially the hair! :D