Friday, March 13, 2015

Jaded Blossom March Release Day #5



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99


March 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $140
 I LOVE this tree stamp from Seasonal Tree. You can dress it up in SOOOO many different ways and for so many occaisions!  I chose to do a traditional tree, although my first inclination was to do a Easter Tree since Easter is right around the corner!
I used 3 of my copic markers to "fake" the leaves, and then added some green buttons from my stash for texture.  It is all on the Layered Frame and Journal Die.
I placed my framed tree on the MUST HAVE Goody Bag Die.  You MUST GET THIS DIE... You will use it 100 fold over!!
I finished it all off with some Valentine Washi and Red/White Twine and a bit old red button!







6 comments:

GiGi said...

This is gorgeous and oh so clever of you to use the buttons! FABULOUS!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous seasonal tree!! I love, love this! The buttons are such a fun addition!
Sherrie K

Melissa said...

Love your tree! The stamping and buttons look so good together :)

MARITA said...

I LOVED THE TREE, THE HEARTS, ALL THE CARD CONGRATS!!!!!

Unknown said...

The buttons really are a sweet touch.

Unknown said...

The Buttons on this tree are great.