Friday, January 16, 2015

Cupid Crossing & Be my Valentine!

Hi everyone.. me again... I know I know... I'm on a roll this week with projects...  doesn't happen often!
Jaded Blossom's January release is just so much fun to work with, so I was inspired to make some Valentine fun stuff!

First up is the colored card of Puppy Love.  Its so cute.. I love it.  I used the A2 mat dies to make this up quick and easily. Gotta love those dies!  Added some washi tape and pop dotted the colored images!  The sentiment is from the new release Valentine Signs


 Next I made a super cute hang tag.  I colored up the Cupid in Cloud and added it to the treat tag die.  The sentiment is from Valentine Signs  worked great on the mini tag dies, and I tied off some matching twine from The Twinery and tulle for fun!  Stick it on a gift or treat bag and you are ready to go!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are both Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Oh so cute!!!

Melissa said...

So sweet! Love your projects today :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic!!

Kate said...

These are so pretty.