Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Monster Bundle Lollipops... DONK!!

Hi everyone.. with so many monsters being released today over at SVGCuttingFiles, I decided to show you a few things you can do with the few BUNDLES we have for you!

Meet DONK!

 I used the DONK Bundle.... to make a set of Lollipops! These will be awesome for Halloween Handouts, Classroom treats, and party favors too.  Donk has many expressions, and I wanted to show you them all today!!
To make them I used the DONK bundle and sized them to fit on top of the  base of the Animal Head lollipops, (I just simply cut the ears off Monkey one!)

I used paper straws I have had for ages and cut them down to make covers for the lollipop sticks.  I then used different mini tag dies and stamps (monster mash, monster candies) to create these adorable pops!

I hope you liked me little MONSTERS!
Many more to come all month long!

You can learn more about Squarey Monsters on their FB page HERE or by clicking the icon below!
Stop on by and LIKE them..and tell them Annie sent ya!!



No comments: