Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Jersey in the House... Squaredy Cat style that is!!

Hi everyone...
With the SVG Cutting Files DT having a ball with all the Squaredy Cats states this month, I just had to get in on it too.....
No, I am NOT from New Jersey....
Florida born and raised...but for some reason, this little kitty just spoke to me......
maybe its his cool hat on backwards with the price tag still on it...or his awesome shades...  doesn't really matter.. I just think he is CUTE CUTE!

So I decided to make my little guy on a Card Playing Box (treat box style of course!)


So here is my super cute colorful Squaredy Cat (New Jersey) -available this Friday.  I cut the Card Playing Box out of PTI Kraft paper and then matted some Echo Park Paper to the front and sides.
Jaded Blossom has some fun sentiments for game night... so I choose to use a cute sentiment from Go Team and put it on a mini flag from the Candy Charms and Banners Dies.  
I wrapped some Mandarin twine around the box, stuck the kitty on an action wobble and added some homemade sprinkles in green.
Now since I plan to send this off to a special person (you will know who you are when you get it, lol)..I filled with a mixture of Hershey Nuggets and Kisses.  The Kisses of course are all stamped with the awesome kitty paw print from the Kitty Kitty Stamp set!




5 comments:

Melissa said...

So adorable!

Jennifer said...

Very CUTE!!! ;)

Thank you for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Debbie said...

Wow Anne he is so darn cute, being a New Jersey girl I am so excited for him, I can't wait to grab him thanks again
Hugs
Debbie

Mariela said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute Anne!